Experience Excellence in IVF Technology at Pratham IVF Clinic
Fertility problems have become quite common in recent times. It is majorly due to the highly stressed lifestyle of individuals, along with a number of other factors that contribute to infertility. However, medical science and technology have undergone significant improvement, which in turn has brought better treatment procedures to treat different types of infertility. IVF, or in vitro fertilization, is one such highly effective procedure to treat infertility. But you should make sure to visit the best IVF Center in Ahmedabad to get the best possible results.
A Brief on IVF or In Vitro Fertilization
Before we move on, it will be a great idea to understand what IVF is all about. In vitro fertilization or IVF happens to be a specialized process of fertilization in which an egg from a female is combined with male sperm in vitro. The procedure involves appropriate monitoring as well as stimulating the ovulatory process of women undergoing the treatment. It includes the removal of an ovum or ova from their ovaries and then allowing the sperm to fertilize them in a specially prepared culture medium in a lab.
How IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is Beneficial?
The process is considered to be one of the best ways to deal with infertility since it delivers successful results in most cases. But you should keep in mind to choose a dependable IVF Center in Ahmedabad for the best possible treatment. Therefore IVF or in vitro fertilization happens to be extremely popular and preferred by doctors. Let us know understand how IVF is beneficial in dealing with infertility and the reasons why the process is preferred so much by all.
- IVF is the only solution when all other methods of treating infertility fail
- In vitro fertilization has the highest rate of success
- The procedure is completely safe
- IVF works for anyone and everyone
- IVF can be performed with the help of donated eggs or sperm
- The rate of conception is very high, and it takes less time to conceive
- It is a risk-free procedure without any chances of miscarriage
Cost of IVF or In Vitro Fertilization
Now, the major question that arises in this regard is the cost of IVF treatment. However, before moving ahead to discuss the cost of IVF, it is to be kept in mind that IVF is not a single treatment but a series of procedures carried out one after the other. Therefore, the cost of the overall procedure tends to vary from one case to another. The average cost of a single IVF cycle ranges between 90,000 and 2, 50,000 INR. Here are a few major factors on which the cost of IVF depends.
- Laboratory tests
- Retrieval of eggs
- Preparation of sperms
- Culturing of embryo
- Transfer of embryo
- Storage of embryo, if required
- Other factors such as the city you live in, the experience and reputation of the clinic, etc.
Why Choose Pratham IVF?
Pratham IVF happens to be a trusted, reputed, and reliable IVF Center in Ahmedabad, providing the best treatment at a competitive price. Here are a few reasons why Pratham IVF should be your first choice when it comes to IVF treatment.
- Adequately trained and vastly experienced team of experts
- More than two decades of experience
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Use of modern tools and technologies
- High success rate
- Premium IVF Center in Ahmedabad
- Highly skilled and professional staff
Thus, at any point in time you feel infertility is ruining all your happiness in life, do not waste even a moment and book an appointment at Pratham IVF to enjoy parenthood.