Expert Advice To Improve The Quality of Egg
Women's infertility is largely caused by poor egg quality. The availability, number, and quality of these eggs influence the quality of the embryos and a successful pregnancy. Reduced ovarian reserve is the cause of poor egg quality, which is prevalent in women over 35. Despite being a significant issue, it is never taken into account until they are either in trouble with it or ready to become pregnant. When women learn, they typically prefer to try a natural technique to increase it or a home treatment first. These are a few natural methods to enhance the quality of eggs for both IVF and conception.
Role of Eggg Quality in Pregnancy
Egg quality becomes crucial during sperm fertilization because it supports the growth of a robust embryo. The likelihood that the embryo will implant into the uterus is higher with a high-quality egg. To put it simply, higher-quality eggs produce higher-quality embryos, which lead to healthy pregnancies. Crucial features of a high-quality, healthy egg include having the necessary number of chromosomes and the capacity to fuse with sperm.
Another reason could be that the egg cannot survive after fertilization because it lacks the energy to divide.
Measuring the Quality of Eggs
Though there is no test to check the exact quality of eggs, various factors give a good picture of the health of your egg. It includes:
- Age : The weakened eggs that occur with ageing can lead to infertility or miscarriage. Egg quality and quantity start to drastically decrease in the mid-to late-30s.
- Hormone levels : There are eggs on reserve that can be identified with the aid of an AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) test. PCOS-afflicted women produce a lot of low-quality eggs.
- FSH : Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which is also an estradiol, can reveal the quality of an egg.
- Antral follicle count : It displays the quantity of follicles on the ovaries. These can all develop and release eggs, which can lead to pregnancy.
How to Improve Egg Quality?
Here are a few ways to improve your egg quality for IVF or conception.
- Boost blood flow : To produce healthy eggs, the ovaries need blood that is oxygenated. It is crucial to maintain proper hydration in order to boost the oxygenated blood flow to these organs. Drink six to eight glasses of water or other fluids every day, minimum. Exercise is crucial because it improves circulation throughout the body and boosts blood flow to the heart. Moreover, massage therapy and yoga help improve blood flow.
- Consume a healthy diet : One strategy to have high-quality eggs is to be in good general health. It is influenced by what you eat and drink. Studies indicate that a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and other nutrients can enhance fertility. Make sure all of the foods in your diet are healthful; stay away from processed, sugar-filled, and high-saturated-fat foods. Reduce the amount of alcohol and caffeine you consume because they may impact your fertility. In addition to consuming a nutritious diet, using vitamins that aid in egg production is recommended. Additionally, fish oil, vitamins A and E, and melatonin improve the quality of eggs.
- Do not smoke : Women who are trying to get pregnant or who are undergoing IVF shouldn't smoke. Smoking accelerates the ovaries' loss of eggs. Furthermore, these cigarettes contain dangerous compounds that alter the DNA of egg cells, rendering them unusable for pregnancy. Since women produce fewer eggs as they get older, it's preferable to keep viable eggs away from potentially dangerous substances.
- Manage stress : Prolactin and cortisol production are induced by stress and can impair egg formation and stop or interfere with ovulation. Incorporate stress-relieving practices such as yoga, meditation, exercise, and any other activities that assist you in managing your stress.
- Maintain a healthy weight : Obesity is one of the main reasons of infertility and low egg quality. Being overweight might cause hormonal imbalances and interfere with ovulation. It is recommended to maintain a BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 for a good pregnancy.
A successful pregnancy cannot be achieved by using a magic wand to improve the quality of eggs; nevertheless, there are dietary and lifestyle modifications that can support optimal egg development.
Maintain a nutritious diet and engage in regular exercise to take control of your reproductive process.
Why Choose Pratham IVF?
Pratham IVF happens to be a trusted, reputed, and reliable IVF Center in Ahmedabad, providing the best treatment at a competitive price. Here are a few reasons why Pratham IVF should be your first choice when it comes to IVF treatment.
- Adequately trained and vastly experienced team of experts
- More than two decades of experience
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Use of modern tools and technologies
- High success rate
- Premium IVF Center in Ahmedabad
- Highly skilled and professional staff
Thus, at any point in time you feel infertility is ruining all your happiness in life, do not waste even a moment and book an appointment at Pratham IVF to enjoy parenthood.